With the gingham game still going strong this season, we’re seeing more and more celebrities sporting this print. The latest ones to join the trend are Spanish actress Blanca Suarez and model/actress Kate Upton.
The two wore gingham skirts to two separate events, making it hard for us not to pit their style against each other. Who do you think wore her gingham skirt better?
1. Kate Upton clashes a floral-printed top with her A-line skirt
Kate Upton at the Vogue Festival 2015 in London on April 26, 2015
The 22-year-old took a fashion chance by clashing her Dolce & Gabbana Checkered A-line skirt with her Dolce & Gabbana floral printed brocade cardigan. This risk paid off because the end result looked fun and refreshing. Topped with a trench coat and styled with a pair of lace pumps, the swimsuit model looked absolutely great.
2. Blanca Suarez chose a monochromatic look with this gingham top and skirt pairing
Blanca Suarez presents the new beauty brand GHB in Madrid, Spain on April 22, 2015
Although on the safer side, there’s no denying that the 26-year-old’s Oscar de la Renta Spring 2015 outfit is chic and current. We’re not sure about her sandals, though. They just didn’t work with the vibe of the ensemble.
This seems to be an easy win for Kate Upton. But what do you think? Which gingham skirt look did you fancy more?
You can emulate the style of these celebrities with these pretty gingham skirts:
1. Dolce & Gabbana Checked Skirt, $536.55
2. Michael Kors Gingham Check Skirt, $804.79
3. Diane von Furstenberg Pleated Back Check Skirt, $261.29
4. Dolce & Gabbana Check Ruffle Skirt, $995.00
Credit: WENN/Oscar Gonzalez